Guidelines and Restrictions
Welcome to Avondale RV Park One & Avondale RV Park Two
Our goal at Avondale 1 and Avondale 2 RV Parks is to provide everyone with clean, safe, and friendly surroundings. We will be happy to answer any questions or concerns and are always ready to hear from you regarding the Parks. Both Parks accepts PayPal, checks or cash payments. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to serving you. Enjoy your stay!
PARK RULES AND GUIDELINES
The following rules and guidelines are for ALL Tenants:
- Return check fee is $35. Late fee is $25 after the 3th day past due, and $10 per day thereafter, until lot payment is paid in full, and site services will be subject to immediate termination as represented in Senate Bill 1268. If rent is not paid in full 5 (FIVE) days after due date, RV is deemed abandoned and Landlord has the right to disconnect electrical & tow abandon RV off site in accordance with Senate Bill 1268. Avondale 1 & Avondale 2 RV Parks’ Tenants reside under Senate Bill 1268 & understand utilities will be cutoff for delinquent or non-payment of monthly charges & Notice to Vacate/Eviction will be a 1 day process.
- According to TEXAS PENAL CODE SECTION 31:04 (b)any guest who leaves without paying for site services or refuses to pay for site services when due is subject to criminal prosecution. Avondale 1& Avondale 2 RV Parks are providing service hook-ups for tenant’s RV. Full payment is required in advance & any violations will be prosecuted under the “THEFT OF SERVICES LAW”.
- Avondale1 and Avondale 2 RV Parks are on a septic system - NO PLASTIC ITEMS, ie. CONDOMS, TAMPON DISPENSERS, STRAWS, ETC. CAN BE FLUSHED.
- Pets over 35 pounds will not be allowed in the Park, with a maximum of two animals per site, All pets will be required to be on a leash at all times and can not be tether outside the RV unattended. (Pet owners are required to clean up after their pets including common areas around your trailer. $50 Fee is required is staff cleans up after your pet.)
- Do not park or drive on the concrete patios, they cannot support the weight of automobiles or trailers.
- All tenants shall be responsible for keeping their own lot clean, safe, and free of debris. All personal items must be kept on RV’s concrete pad.
- A noise curfew from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM will be STRICLY ENFORCED. Each tenant shall not infringe, annoy, or disturb any other tenants in the Park, please respect your neighbor. Violation will result in immediate eviction. · Additional charges will be assessed for individuals not originally established as Tenants.
- One (1) RV per site & 2 automobiles are allowed at each site.
- No Refund Policy is maintained
- A park speed limit of 10 MPH will be strictly enforced.
- All RV’s entering the Park must have empty holding tanks.
- Sewers: An airtight sewer connection is required at all times. Leaks in a sewage system must be repaired or replaced immediately. If not, the park will assume this responsibility at a cost to the guest. There will be a minimum charge of $50 for raw sewage cleanup.
- No tenants under 18 yrs of age on long term stays
– ABSOLUTELY NO –
- No more than 2 tenants or 2 pets /RV
- Use of electric adapters
- Hot Tubs or pool
- Sleeping in cars or in truck vehicles.
- Clothes lines/Hanging Laundry
- Repairing of Vehicles or RVs
- Outside appliances including window AC units
- Boat or boat storage or outside sheds
- Open Fires
- Washing of RVs
- Mounting poles for internet or cable
INDEMNITY AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY: Customers shall indemnify and hold Avondale RV Park One and Avondale RV Park Two harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, water, wind, civil strife, or acts of God, actions or indications of other customers, guests, invitees or licensee of customer or any other customer actions or in-actions (or those of their employees, agents or invitees), or any other causes related to customer’s use or occupation of the RV site. The management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries or loss from any cause.
RIGHT OF REFUSAL: Avondale RV Park One and Avondale RV Park Two reserve the right to refuse service at any time and to have a guest vacated from the park property in the event of inappropriate behavior or infraction of this agreement without refund. The Owner & Management reserve the right to amend, to revise, & add to the rules & guidelines at any time.
Avondale 1 RV Park Avondale 2 RV Park
13801 US Hwy 287 & 81 N 252 County Road 4838
Fort Worth, Texas 76179 Haslet, TX 76052
owned and operated by: Scott and Mary Loftis email@example.com Cell phone 817-247-9364 (Effective 06/2019)